Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Sturgis and my mower.

I recently acquired a Brand New Craftsman Lawn Mower.
It is wonderful.  It starts on the first pull.  It is self propelled.
It has plenty of power. 

Highway 183 is a major highway going north to Sturgis,
Harley Davidsonville.  We see people going by quite often
during this time of the summer on their Harley's

Saturday when I was mowing with my new mower I felt
like a guy with a new Harley heading for Sturgis.  It was
pretty cool and I was proudly mowing my lawn.

Just thought I would share.

4 comments:

RitaKay said...

Did it rumble like a Harley? So glad you were blessed.

Jacqueline said...

Loooove you, My Wild-Biker-At-Heart daddy!

Annie said...

Is my dad a secret biker? Whoa. Glad you love it! (the mower)

Amanda said...

Love this post!