Wednesday, November 2, 2016

Beauty

I want to share a little of the beauty of our visit to Colorado.  We arrived at a very good time.  There was still much color in the land where we visiting.  Here are just a few of the views.







Click on these pictures and open them up.  I know beauty is in the eye of the beholder, but I think Colorado is beautiful.
 
Now, as I said, beauty is in the beholder's eye.  Here are something else that is beautiful.  Our trip was made even more than it could have ever been because of these three little girls. 



 
Three sisters and three little individuals.  Three beautiful little girls.








And this is beauty too.  The beauty of two who love each other.  The beauty of the family they are raising.




Oh how blessed we were to be with them.  Thanks again for the time.
And there is one more beauty to mention from our trip together. That is my wife.  Sharlene is a beauty of a Grandmother (I know I am supposed to say Gram).  Tea parties - special times - She is part of it.  A beauty to me and her family.





There was beauty all around when we went to Colorado.  I have been so blessed.

3 comments:

Annie said...

You posted!! I'm so glad you had a great time...A beautiful time.

Jacqueline said...

It was BEAUTIFUL! Love you so much, Keesee, and I am so glad for the beautiful memories we made!!

RitaKay said...

So pretty, especially all the smiles. Glad you got some much-needed away time.