Saturday, January 23, 2010

Those Neat Bags










Have you got any of those neat little bags to use instead of plastic or paper from the grocery store? They are supposed to keep us from using so much oil or cutting down so many trees. I have found them to be useful in many other ways.
Many of the ladies where I work use them to carry things to and from their car. So I use one of my green ones for a briefcase. My blue bag is just right for paying bills because there are so many and they make me feel that color. My other green bag is really used for shopping. It takes a lot of green when you buy groceries. The dignified black bag is used when I really feel "dressed up." And when I go on long walks I take my red bag so my friends can ride along too. And of course, since they come in so many different colors you can match your accessories with the color of the bags. I sure do love them!

5 comments:

Jacqueline said...

Got a few words for you..... mid. life. you know the rest. lovies, wild man.

Anonymous said...

Ha ha ha. Oh, you and your handbags!

Annie said...

Oh Bob.
Who took those pictures? What are you doing? What are you thinking? You need to read my face book comment on certifiable. NOW. Love you, Keesee!

Kimberly said...

What a Good Joe you are Bob! I hope your hometown knows what a gem they have in you! (I am assuming you are "appearing" in a campaign for going green!)

Amanda said...

i love it! You are too funny!