Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Days Turn Into Years and the Memories to Black and White




Reba McEntire has a song with the line,...the days turn into years and the memories to black and white...
The other day I was sitting here thinking, Oh, my goodness, it has been almost a year!
There are times that I may be so into the day's activities that it is hard to remember what is true. I sometimes think Dad must be around here somewhere, I just have not seen him in a while. Time has flown by in so many ways. Reality tells me he is gone. I can live with that.
The days have now turned into a year. There are some memories that will turn to black and white. But there are many memories that will always be in vivid color. And I do not know how those vivid colorful memories, like the way I miss him, will ever be diminished.

1 comment:

Jacqueline said...

There are so many full color memories that we're blessed with. Love you and your tender heart so much, Keesee.