Monday, June 1, 2009

Beautiful Girls (Part 2)











As I said earlier I feel I have always been surrounded by beautiful women.



























Thirty three years ago I was introduced to another beautiful young woman. She has helped me become a much better man than I would have been if she had not come into my life. She is now my partner, my wife and my love. She is tender. She is kind. She is sincere. She is strong. Doing things for people around her is something she enjoys. She teaches class at church and loves the children that she teaches. She went on a mission trip to Japan last summer. She serves God daily. She is my idol.














Because of her we were blessed with three beautiful daughters. Aside from genetics, which Sharlene did have a big part of, ( I know I am biased, but I think my girl's physical beauty is hard to match), she helped make these daughters of mine beautiful people. They are tender, kind, loving and more words than I can say, just very special. Sharlene's example and guidance has helped make them who they are.



























Now, my beautiful girls have found some pretty special men. Jacqueline's Jordan, Pam's Jeremy and now Annie's Jared. The boys are welcome additions to the family and they bring a new beauty to my girls.






















To complete the circle, Jacqueline, with Jordan (of course) has, through the wonder and miracle of birth, brought to us by God another beautiful little girl named Chloe Mae. Such a tender sweet little girl. I know Grandpas (and Pappys) are biased, but she sure is something. She is communicating in many ways right now, but I can't wait to hear her say, "Let's go for a walk Pappy!" or "I sure would like some ice cream, Grandpa."





















God has always blessed me with beautiful women. With my new little granddaughter the blessing is continuing.

No comments: