Sunday, February 26, 2012

A lot can happen in three years



Three years! A lot of joy has come my way in the last 3 years. Sharlene and I have had four grandchildren brought our way. It has been a wonderful, new experience to have them. The future seems so bright anticipating watching them grow. I am also pretty sure more will be on the way soon. That will be pretty cool too.

I have also had the pleasure to watch my beautiful inside and out daughters bloom into motherhood. It is such a blessing that they all live close enough so that we can be with daughters and their families.

The last three years have also been a long time to be without my Dad. He would have loved to hold these little grandkids and their mommies. I found this picture the other day. I think it expresses what his feelings might be if he could let us know today.





I

4 comments:

Amanda said...

: )

RitaKay said...

That's right, Bobby. He's so proud of you and them. Keep carrying on his legacy of love like you do every day. "Like father, like son."

Jacqueline said...

Love that sweet picture! What a man, and Rita's right, what a son he has. Love you both so much!

Annie said...

No spoiler on this one. I should have known, but....thanks for the tears. Amen to Rita and J. You're more like him than you realize. Our little bundles are going to be as in love with their Pappy as their mommas were with their Grandpa.