Saturday, February 11, 2012

Not Even Tagged (Part Three)

O.K. Now there were 11 questions that were asked by Jacqueline.

Here are my answers:
1. Tea or Coffee? Which and why? Iced or Hot?
I love iced tea. I love brewed iced tea. I love it with lots of sugar, but I love it without too. Sometimes after spending a peroid of time in the kitchen cooking or just helping with the meal when I sit down and have that drink of iced tea, I believe that it is the best part of the whole meal.

2. What is your favorite age of children. Well, right now my favorite age of children is somewhere between 29 to 33. I just delight in that age.

3. Do you prefer to text of call? I enjoy annoyance texting, but I prefer to just talk on the phone.

4. What do you consider your greatest personality trait? I can listen to other people.

5. What is your favorite snack for T.V. watching? I don't think there is a favorite. Whatever is at arms length. Cookies - Candy - or a coke.

6. Would you rather read the book or watch the movie? I think I would rather watch the movie, as long as I could get up and move around and not have to sit still the whole time.

7. If you could describe your college experience in one word, what would it be? Before I give this answer, I will say this: I have told many people that I think no matter if you want to be a doctor or a gardener or a nurse or a carpenter, I think everyone should move away from home for a while. That may be to go to college, trade school, or just to go away from home. I think the time away will let a person see that there is more to the world than your own home address. After that time away maybe a person can know that he or she wants to go home or maybe they just would like to be a part of the world away from home. That being said, I did not use my time at college very wisely. In one word I would describe my time at college, even though I learned a lot and I value the time I spent there, I would describe it with this word: Wasted.

8. When it comes to Valentine's Day, would you classify yourself as one with high expectations, or more it's just another day beliefs? Explain. When I was young I wanted to give valentines to girls and hoped they would like me. My hopes were high, but I do not know what my expectations were. I enjoy the "love is in the air" atmosphere of valentine's day. It is nice to see everyone wanting to express themselves and their love to other people. I do not know where my expectations are but valentine's day is much more than just another day.

9. If you could eliminate one part of your daily routine, and not compeletely rock your world, you would stop doing what? Eating supper or as some say, "dinnah dahling". So much time of the evening is lost for the supper meal. If the evening could just start at around 5:30 so much more could be done.

10. If you could go back and tell your High School self one thing, what would it be? Relax.

11. What is your favorite month of the year, and why? I enjoy everyday. I think we can find something pretty good in about everyday. So it is hard to pick one month greater than another. I probably would choose April if I had to choose. Spring is starting. Things are getting green. Temperatures are beginning to be warmer. It is a nice month.

O.K. I am done with that. I am supposed to make another 11 questions. I will try or I will just wait another 11 months to post again. And when I do, I will include pictures.

2 comments:

Jacqueline said...

Sure do love you, Keesee. And, way to be safe of the age of kids thing. You're kind of wonderful. Keep the posts a coming.;)

Amanda said...

thanks for your answers : )