Friday, February 10, 2012

Not Even Tagged (Part Two)

O.K. This is day two. I can't believe I am back again either. But to continue with the Tag Blog that Jacqueline received from Mandie here is part two. Mandie's tag contained 11 questions. Here they are with my answers.

1. Where is the favorite spot in your house? If you go back to page one you read that I like to cook--so-- I will answer that my favorite room is the kitchen. When everyone is home is is a nice place to be. Everyone is doing something and all doing it together. Getting the meal ready. We can banter (that is a Jacqueline word) we can compare cooking techniques and of course we can sample the food.

2. What is your current favorite song? This is a hard one. I will answer with two. Dolly Parton singing, "I will always love you" and Crystal Gayle singing, "When I dream"

3. What is your favorite game (card or board) to play? Without a doubt the game is SLAM. And I like to play it best with Sharlene.

4. If you could have lived during any time period, which one would it have been and why? I do not have a very good answer on this one. I will just say Victorian England. I guess just because it is where I would fit.

5. What was your favorite science class you ever took and why? My favorite science class was Biology that I took as a Freshman at OCC. I did not take Biology in High School so it was something real different for me. The dissections were very interesting.

6. If you could be an expert in any fighting technique, what would it be? I suppose I would like to Box. It looks very brutal on t.v., I dont like that part. When I was in High School a few nights we had little boxing matches in our basement. I got dinged a couple of times, didn't like that either.

7. What are three things you do every day? I talk to Jacqueline every day. I call my Mom every day and I take Maddie for a short walk/run every day.

8. If you could eradicate one animal on Earth, what would it be? I think it would be great if the Komodo Dragon was gone. So big and ugly.

9. Which way do you prefer to read: actual books, audio books, or Kindle/Nook/etc.?
Is this where Cliff's notes comes in? My answer is, the real thing, a book.

10. What is the one hardest thing you have ever had to do, an though you're glad you did it(and got the results you wanted), you probably wouldn't want to do it again if you had the choice? I am still thinking on this one. I can think of a couple of things. I found it very hard when I quit a job I was working at in Denver to tell my Boss. I was very nervous to speak in front of "my Register of Deeds girls". I may add to this one tomorrow.

11. What three things stress you out. (General or specific) 1. Money issues. 2. Questioning if I am doing the right thing and if it is going to please other people. 3. Public speaking (Although the fear gets less sometimes.)

O.K. There is part two. I am going to have to go to bed again. Seems like all I do is sleep. I will try to answer the questions Jacqueline asked tomorrow.

2 comments:

Jacqueline said...

two for two! Keep it up, Pops. You're gonna blow away your "4 post" year of 2011~and for that we're grateful! Love you.

Amanda said...

thanks for answering the questions!

I've never played the game SLAM - i'll have to try sometime